Jobs powered by GigitJobs.com
, which provides quality care with compassion in your neighborhood through its network of care, announces that it has named John Enright executive director of Mercy Health—The Heart Institute.
Enright joins Mercy Health from New York Hospital Queens, where he has served as vice-president of Cardiovascular Services since January of 2005. In this role, Enright developed and grew the hospital’s cardiovascular service line. His accomplishments include:
• implementing improved organizational, service line and IT structures
• establishing a cardiac imaging center
• coordinating a 25,000 square foot expansion project
• participating in the development and implementation of an outpatient cardiac arrhythmia center
• developing an outreach plan to reach the underserved and new geographic areas
• overseeing a shift from a contracted services arrangement to an employed physician and staff model
Prior to his work at New York Hospital Queens, Enright was the vice-president for the Heart and Vascular Institute at Alegent Health in Omaha for four years. He was responsible for four metropolitan-area cardiovascular programs in an eight-hospital system, including two tertiary level sites and 14 outreach clinics.
Enright has also served in the following roles:
• Cardiovascular Service Line Administrator for Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation in Memphis, Tennessee
• Administrator of the Heart Center at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Administrator of Cardiac Services at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts
• Assistant Administrator at Rockingham Memorial Hospital in Bellows Falls, Vermont
Enright holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Bryant College in North Smithfield, Rhode Island and a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Services Administration from Quinnipiac College in Hamden, Connecticut.
“On behalf of the talented team at Mercy Health – The Heart Institute, I welcome John Enright to our ministry,” said Pat Davis-Hagens, Market VP Clinical Operations & Chief Nursing Officer for Mercy Health and former Operations Executive of The Heart Institute. “His deep experience in developing and growing cardiac service lines and outreach programs meshes not only with Mercy Health’s mission but also with The Heart Institute’s model of providing top quality care in convenient locations throughout Cincinnati.”
Patients with heart disease often have complex needs. Mercy Health – The Heart Institute , part of Mercy Health’s network of care, provides patients with cutting-edge technology to both diagnose and treat heart disease. Whether a patient needs a non-invasive technique, interventional procedure, vein therapy or surgery, The Heart Institute’s team is committed to providing the highest quality care. The Heart Institute’s unique care approach follows the patient into good health by providing the appropriate rehabilitation, outpatient follow-up and education about how to stay healthy and prevent further complications.
Jobs powered by GigitJobs.com