Everyone is on a budget these days, but USA Today hit the jackpot and dug up the best eats and drinks in Greater Cincinnati that are $10 and under.
- Carabello Coffee in Newport features fresh roasted coffees to-go, to enjoy in its cafe or to sip at the Analog Slow Bar.
- Chili is a Cincinnati staple, but according to USA Today, Camp Washington Chili has the best bang for your buck.
- Che has a great happy hour, but its fritas are always only a few dollars.
- The McCoppin's breakfast sandwich at Hotel Covington's restaurant Coppin's is $10 and is served with a side of potatoes.
- A whole meal of mouth-watering smoked meats and picnic-ready sides is available at either Eli's BBQ location for about $8.
- Turtles at Gomez Salsa are the perfect on-the-go food, and they don't hurt your pocketbook either.
- The Globe, a new bar in downtown Covington, has some thirst-quenching drink deals.
- Everything on the menu at Graeter's is under $10.
- Housemade macarons at Macaron Bar are $2.50 a piece, or you can take home a box of six for $12.
- Zip's Cafe in Mt. Lookout has been around for decades, and the prices haven't changed much.
Enjoy this story? Sign up
for free solutions-based reporting in your inbox each week.