Over the past few weeks, we’ve profiled the six members of Pipeline H2O’s first cohort. This spring, the 15-week commercialization program will come to a head with its first ever Demo Day.
Pipeline’s mission is to identify and commercialize the leading water-based startups around the world. It leverages the country’s public-private water innovation cluster to provide customers, mentors and support to its members.
Since February, Pipeline members have been working through their trials and successes, and will present their ideas and products to the public on May 18.
The water tech companies pitching on Demo Day are:
- AguaClara, a social enterprise that designs non-electric municipal scale water treatment technologies that are sustainable in underserved communities
- ANDalyze developed DNA-enzyme sensors to bring real-time water testing to the field
- kW River Hydroelectric developed technology to extract renewable energy form low-level dams using their patented micro-turbine
- PowerTech Water developed a disruptive technology platform to clean and purify water
- Searen is using vacuum air-lift technology to harness the power of nature while streamlining water treatment
- WaterStep International developed the “Water on Wheels” mobile unit to provide a rapid response mini-water treatment solution in the case of emergencies or disasters
Demo Day will be held at Union Hall in Over-the-Rhine. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.; the program will begin at 6 p.m. Pitches will be followed by light snacks, drinks and networking until 8 p.m.
Tickets are free, and can be reserved here.
Pipeline H2O’s Demo Day is presented by The Hamilton Mill, Cintrifuse, #startupcincy and Village Capital.