Five local spots on both sides of the river were featured in Food & Wine
's Cincinnati City Guide.
- The menu at Carabello Coffee's Analog Coffee Bar has eight different brewing methods on it, and is the place for coffee geeks.
- Artichoke, located across the street from Findlay Market, is stocked with every cooking gadget you'll ever need.
- Longfellow is known for its cocktail menu, but there's also a small bites menu that leaves customers wanting more.
- Chef Ryan Santos' new restaurant Please is known for its ambitious and tasty dishes.
- Downtown's 21c is more than just a hotel — it's an art gallery too.
Read more about Food & Wine's top Cincy stops here