Cincinnati's great restaurants and strong foodie scene recently landed it on WalletHub
's list of the best cities in America for foodies.
The study looked at more than 180 of the largest U.S. cities across 24 data points, including affordability and accessibility of high-quality restaurants, food festivals per capita and craft breweries and wineries per capita.
Cincy came in at no. 20 on the list, and is one of the more foodie-friendly cities in the country. Here's how Cincinnati's food scene ranked in a few categories:
- Average beer and wine price: no. 29
- Restaurants per capita: no. 24
- Affordability and accessibility of highly rated restaurants: no. 32
- Gourmet specialty food stores per capita: no. 12
- Craft breweries and wineries per capita: no. 11
- Coffee and tea shops per capita: no. 32
To see how other cities stacked up, click here